Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I wish I could tell you about our fun weekend, filled with candy, costumes, pony rides, pumpkins and so on... but instead we were sick and missed out on all the fun!

On Friday we were planning to go to Hudson's school for Harvest Day. They were going to have a fun concert for the kids, pony rides, a bouncy house, a petting zoo and lots of great activities! But Thursday night, Hudson woke up sick in the middle of the night and that lasted all of Friday.

On Sunday we were planning to go to Saddleback Church's "Blocktober" Party. However, early Sunday morning, I woke up with the stomach flu was sick all day. Brandon also got it in the afternoon, so we weren't feeling too festive.

I was bummed that we missed out on all the fun, but luckily Hudson didn't realize what we were missing. (I'm sure that will change next year.) On Monday I decided to have a "Halloween Re-do" and put him in his costume to at least snap a few pictures.

So... I give you...

Hudson the Drooling Dragon!!

ROAR!



*He may not breathe flames on you, but he will definitely slobber all over you! Thanks, 2-year-molars!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cutie pie! Hope he's feeling better!

Joan said...

i will take his drool anytime! aw....love these shots! priceless...can't wait until you show him this part of the blog when he is 15...haha.