Monday, November 8, 2010

12 weeks!



Here are some new pics from this morning's ultrasound. I asked the tech if she saw anything between the legs, and she said she didn't, but that it is still early! We have an "early gender determination" ultrasound on Sunday, so we'll see if we get any results then!



"The Giving Tree" as Brandon calls it. :)



This was a crazy weekend... we moved out of our condo and into a house. We are all so happy to have more space, but the moving process is never fun. I think you always underestimate how much stuff you really have! Anyway, we managed to get everything out and we are enjoying our new home and backyard!! I think the greatest moment for Brandon and me was watching Hudson and Gunnar (our chocolate lab) running around together in the backyard. That made all the hassle worth it already.

I am so thankful that I have been feeling good throughout this pregnancy, and somehow I was able to keep my energy up throughout the weekend and don't feel too tired today. (Thank you, Lord.)

No comments: