Thursday, February 27, 2014

38 weeks // Baby #3

how far along: 38 weeks
total weight gain: 35 pounds
maternity clothes: over it
signs of labor: dilated 2 cm, 40% effaced / irregular contractions becoming more frequent

This was my first week of maternity leave- yay! (...though technically I am still working on my stuff- just not my full-time job.) I was able to get some things done over the weekend- like pack my hospital bag, get the carseat in the car, finish the nursery- and do my taxes yesterday. I also squeezed in a couple fun things, like lunch & shopping with my sister and aunt on Tuesday, and then breakfast with a friend yesterday.

I'm feeling more and more uncomfortable, and Brandon has been sick with a nasty virus for the last 12 days or so... so while I'm ready to have this baby, I'm hoping it doesn't happen until Brandon is healthy, or at least on the mend! Today I went to the doctor and was dilated 2 cm (I was 1 cm for the last 2 weeks) and my fluid still looks good. I guess it could happen anytime!

In other exciting news, I was in the OC Register on Tuesday! Front page of the business section. I was interviewed and photographed for an article about subscription boxes... so my bridgeBOX was featured. Go figure this would all happen just as I'm about to have a baby and take a break, but still exciting nonetheless!




No comments: