Friday, February 7, 2014

35 weeks // Baby #3



how far along: 35 weeks (+2 days)
total weight gain: 30 pounds (yay for not gaining any weight over 2 weeks!)
maternity clothes: i feel like i just rotate the same 5 outfits...
cravings: a margarita! i told brandon once the baby is born, i want mexican food & a margarita from javier's!
missing: my regular clothes

This week I feel like I hit a wall. I've been so tired! Luckily I have a husband who has been doing extra things to help out (like picking up the kids from school, giving them baths, cooking, etc.) My plan is to work 2 more weeks, but it's starting to get harder. The baby is really low, so I feel a lot of pressure when I'm on my feet. Plus, he's really active, so his movements and kicks can be a bit painful at times (especially on my side!)

Tomorrow we are taking family maternity photos, and next weekend is my baby shower. I'm hoping I can just make it 3 more weeks, and then baby is welcome to come at any time!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Yeah. You look so cute. Hope you can make it until your shower.