Thursday, February 20, 2014

37 weeks // Baby #3


how far along: 37 weeks
total weight gain: 35 pounds (i guess i made up for the weeks i didn't gain!)
maternity clothes: i feel like nothing fits anymore.
cravings: girl scout cookies
missing: sleeping on my back, wearing normal clothes, my feet...

Since I had low fluid with London, requiring me to be induced at 37 weeks, my doctor checked my level this week. I was so relieved to hear it was good (anything less than 5 would mean the baby was at risk; mine was 14!) I would love to go into labor on my own this time around, even though it's so unfamiliar and a little nerve-wracking. I'm still only dilated 1 cm but Dr. Flores told me that once he starts moving, things can happen quickly! Tomorrow is my last day of work, so I'm glad I was able to make it this far. 

This past weekend was my baby shower, thrown by my wonderful mother-in-law. My sister made the desserts (which I think contributed to my recent weight gain!) and it was a great day with family and friends. My mom was able to come, since Uncle Phil's funeral was the day before, so that was really nice.

I'm feeling tired these days, so I'm looking forward to starting maternity leave and being able to rest and prepare for the baby. There may not be too many more belly shots!

No comments: