Friday, January 24, 2014

33 weeks // Baby #3


how far along: 33 weeks (+2 days)
total weight gain: 30 pounds (so much for only gaining 25 this pregnancy!)
maternity clothes: only maternity bottoms now... which consists of about 5 options. loose shirts are getting a bit short too.
cravings: chipotle! 
missing: being able to stand up without feeling the urge to pee every 5 minutes!

Today I had an appointment with the doctor & discovered my due date is actually 3/12, not 3/18. So I guess we are about a week closer to meeting this baby than we thought! (It also means I should probably rethink starting maternity on 3/2.) Baby B has been moving around like crazy and appears to be head-down (though that could still change at this point). Everything looks great so far (no signs of him coming yet) and I'm measuring right on track. Hopefully he'll stay put for about 5 more weeks. Since Hudson was born 5 days early and was 8 lb 5 oz, I'm nervous about how big this baby could be if he comes late!

No comments: