Sunday, January 16, 2011

London's Nursey



Barbie Prints


Tiddliwinks "Cottage Chic"



Kidsline "Julia"



I've been having a hard time finding bedding for the nursery. I don't want anything too "baby", and I'm not willing to spend $300+ on crib bedding! Brandon and his mom got me 4 vintage Barbie prints a few years ago, which we will be using in the nursery, so I wanted to find something with a sophisticated, vintage feel to go along with that. Yesterday I found 2 sets that I liked that were under $100, so now it's just a matter of deciding which one! The crib will be white. The "Cottage Chic" set has a shabby chic style which I think would work well. And I like the "Julia" set (well, meaning the bedskirt, sheet and bumper), but I would ditch the quilt (I don't care for the patchwork). Opinions are welcomed...

1 comment:

valerie said...

Hi Heather, congrats on baby #2...love those Barbie prints...and the nursery is going to be gorgeous....hope you are doing well.