Monday, January 24, 2011

Nursery Craziness...


So this whole nursery thing has gotten out of control! We are currently on bedding set #4. After I decided on the "Cottage Chic", I found another set I liked while strolling the aisles at Target! (Tadpoles "Field of Flowers" in yellow, on clearance for $70). I promise, I am not usually so fickle with my decision-making, but it just seems like I went from finding nothing I liked to finding too much!

Last night, Brandon went out to run a couple errands, and when he got home, he said "Close your eyes..." and put something in the baby's room. I jokingly said, "What did you do, buy another bedding set?" because he has been teasing me about looking at bedding so much. Well, sure enough, he had bought another crib set (plus a cute embroidered pillow for the rocker). The set he found was adorable and matched the room decor perfectly (more so than my latest pick)! And with a price tag of $54 for the 6-piece set, what's not to love?

So here is the latest bedding - Kids Line "Sweet Lullaby", although if you check in next week, that may change again...

main fabric that is used on bumper



bedskirt


crib sheet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I have the Kidsline Sweet Lullaby nursery decor & I'm searching for standard shams and/or twin sheets. I was wondering where you got the photo of the material ... It looks like a pillow sham. Thanks!