Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bishop // 2 months


2 months: 14 lb

Man, time is flying & this boy is getting so big so fast. Bishop is definitely the most challenging baby we've had so far. I've been trying to get him on a schedule (like I did with Hudson & London) and he's just not taking to it. Every day is a little different. But luckily, nights are pretty consistent. He goes to bed around 7:00 & sleeps until about 1:00 am, then wakes up one more time around 4 or 5:00.

I go back to work in less than 2 weeks, so it will be a challenge getting back into the routine- getting up early, picking up the kids, getting dinner, doing baths, etc. but I'm sure it will get easier as we go. It's been great being home the last 14 weeks, and I've been pretty emotional about leaving Bishop. More than before, I think. But he's had a couple "trial runs" at Amanda's house, and he's done great. I know he's in good hands.

No comments: