Monday, August 15, 2011

That's better...


This weekend went much smoother than last. London got a new jumper, which she loves. She likes to be upright, so she is enjoying her new toy. She's also slept through the night for the last 2 nights. Hudson & I had fun during London's naps: picnic lunch in the front yard, scooter-riding and painting. On Saturday night, Brandon & I had a date night. We ate dinner at Opah. The food was delicious: tuna tartare, prosciutto-wrapped shrimp, salmon + butternut risotto for me and a double-cut pork chop + sweet potato fries for B. Oh, and a couple pear martinis for me (on the rocks... I think I'm the only girl who doesn't like those fancy glasses!) After dinner we got a coffee and browsed the bookstore. It was really nice. Yesterday we had some friends over for a BBQ. All in all, a great weekend!

No comments: