Saturday, August 6, 2011

Broken Camera

14 weeks old, wearing her brother's hand-me-down shirt (not for long, it's so tight!)

got his face painted like a puppy at tyson's birthday party

being silly at school


My camera was dropped a couple weeks ago, which means there are fewer pictures being taken around here. :( London is going to wonder why her 4th month wasn't very well documented! I even got my old camera out as a back-up, and after a day that stopped working too. So while my camera is being repaired, I have to rely on my camera phone to capture the moments.

The last 2 Sundays we have gone to the OC Fair. It was our first time going as a family and we had so much fun! I could hardly get Brandon to leave! They had farm animals, rides, games and of course, LOTS of food! One of our favorites was the Texas-sized smoked turkey leg... that thing was enormous! I had to try one of the deep-fried treats, so I got the twinkie, which was pretty good.

London has been sleeping through the night off and on. A few days ago, I attempted to wean her off the swaddle, so I left her arms out. She woke up twice one of the nights, so I have decided to postpone that plan. Now that I'm back at work, I need my sleep a little more!

No comments: