Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kid Update











I've been slacking a little on the blog posts, so I'm trying to get back up to date! Hudson is a week away from turning 4, and London is 14 months. London has finally decided to start walking... and she hasn't stopped! She is so stubborn. We knew she was capable of walking, but she kept holding out on us. 2 weeks ago, she started taking steps (5 at a time!) and within a few days was walking all over the house. Now she is also climbing on the couch and standing... such a little daredevil. Needless to say, there is not much sitting going on at our house, as far as Brandon & I are concerned!

1 comment:

elsie said...

my goodness your little ones have gotten big since I last visited!

just wanted to let you know that I have started blogging again

http://middleagedcubangirl.blogspot.com/