Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hudson's 4th Birthday

We originally planned to go camping for Hudson's birthday and have a small party there, but as time drew closer, we started realizing how much work was involved in that... especially with our new walker, London, who we didn't really want exploring the wilderness.  A few weeks ago, Hudson mentioned that he'd rather go to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday, so we changed our plans and went with that. I'm sure we can be quoted in the past saying, "I will never have a party at Chuck E. Cheese!" and yet, here we are. I will say that having a party there was  extremely easy, especially since my sister took over my one task of making cupcakes. We kept it small and simple, with just immediate family and Hudson's best buddy Tyson and his family. The kids had a great time, we weren't completely exhausted afterward, and I didn't have to clean my house!

the (second) invitation i designed

birthday donuts at krispy kreme

pacman cupcakes by auntie danielle









No comments: