Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Girl : 20 weeks


London is at such a cute age, because her personality is beginning to show. For the most part, she is a very happy, easy-going girl... as long as she is fed. And the girl can eat. We've been doing solids for about 2 weeks, and she's had rice cereal, green beans, squash & carrots. She has liked everything and has eaten as much as 4 oz in one sitting, which I think is a lot? I never thought my girl would be bigger (and a bigger eater) than Hudson was, especially since she started out 2 pounds smaller!

London rolled over (back to tummy) for the first time on Friday. She has been so close for several weeks, but she finally made it over. I'm so glad she waited until a Friday so I could be home to see it for the first time! Now she needs to figure out how to go the other way.

Hudson is such a good big brother. He really is so sweet with her. He'll talk to her in a cute little voice and say things like, "London, I love you SO much!" or "London, you are so cute!" And London loves her brother as well. She always has a smile on her face when he is talking to her. I am so blessed to have 2 great kids. As chaotic as life can be at times (like Saturday night when Hudson woke up at 2am, puking for the next 6 hours), I am very lucky.

No comments: