Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th -- Happy Sleep!



happy girl (and happy mom) after sleeping through the night


Yesterday we went to my sister's to celebrate the 4th. We had fun spending the day with family. After that we stopped by our friends Doug & Monica's house for another party. Hudson was thrilled that he got to see his 2 best friends (Brody & Tyson) in one day! London was a little trooper and was well-behaved all day. I think she enjoyed being held all day by the grandmas and aunties!

We got home around 7:30 and got the kids into bed by 8:00. I gave London her dream feed at 10:00 and the girl slept until 6:45 this morning! I couldn't believe it. Almost 9 hours! The longest stretch she has gone so far is 7 hours, so she must have been tuckered out after a long day! Of course, I was up around 5:15, thinking "Is she really still sleeping?!?" and decided just to start my day and enjoy my cup of coffee in peace. I hope she keeps this up!

No comments: