Friday, May 6, 2011

London's First Week

5-day-old pout


We have been home for a few days now and getting settled as a family of 4! So far things are going well. London sleeps a lot during the day. She does okay at night, but seems to wake up a lot between 11:00pm and 3:00am. After that, she can sleep for 2-3 hours at a time. Overall, she is a mellow baby (except when changing her diaper). Hudson loves her and asks to hold her all the time.

Brandon has also been off work this week, which has been really nice. He goes back on Monday – it will be interesting to see how I do with 2 kids by myself. Luckily Hudson goes to school 2 days a week, so those days will be more mellow for me.

We've had several family members and friends visit and bring us meals, so that has been great. I'm not sure if those yummy meals are going to help me lose my baby weight very quickly, but we sure do appreciate it! :)

No comments: