Sunday, May 15, 2011

2 weeks old




London is 2 weeks old (and still technically wasn't due for 6 days). So far she is an easy and content baby. But, again, she is 2 weeks old. Most nights she sleeps pretty well, for 3-4 hours at a time. She still sleeps a lot during the day, but is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. I am starting her on a routine (Baby Whisperer's eat - activity - sleep) like I did with Hudson. Luckily she likes her crib, so putting her down for naps (awake) is fairly easy. Hudson loves his baby sister and wants to hold her, give her hugs & kisses, and even share his most beloved toys with her. It's really sweet. I was a little nervous about how things would go being a mom of 2 (especially at home by myself) but so far it's going smoother than I expected!

No comments: