Saturday, June 11, 2011

6 weeks old & Potty-Training

my chunky girl after her bath

pretty girl

the "evil" big brother


You can never start too early, right? Ha ha. The second part of this title refers to the almost-3-year-old. :) Finally, after MONTHS of trying, we are making some progress on the potty-training. Hudson can now wear undies (at home) and keep them dry. He has a problem going #2 on the toilet (says it's "too hard, I can't do it!") but at least we are making steps in the right direction. Maybe by the time he is in college he will be fully potty-trained.

London is 6 weeks old now and tipping the scales at 10.5 pounds! It's amazing how our petite little girl has chunked up over the last weeks. As my 95-year-old Grammy says, I am a "good jersey." (She and my grandpa used to have a dairy, and the jersey cows put out the good milk.) :) The 0-3 month clothes are already getting tight and she just started wearing them about 2 weeks ago! She's doing well with her 3-hour routine (eat, activity, sleep) and last night she went a 5.5-hour stretch at night, which is the longest yet (and meant that I only got up once, yay!)

No comments: